Targeted Search Services
Our Targeted Search Services can make it easier for you to find and buy the right business. Researching and locating suitable businesses is time-consuming and can be frustrating. Experienced Buyers often snap up the best listings as soon as they hit the market. Buying a business with the help of an acquisition search expert mitigates all those hassles, hurdles and risks.
- Submit the Targeted Search Services retainer to Sunbelt of Loudoun Co., Winchester Metro and Martinsburg, WV.
- Schedule a private business search consultation with one of our experienced professionals. A member of our acquisition team will spend time with you discussing the type, location and price of the business(es) you are looking for. If you aren't sure, our comprehensive Acquisition Criteria Worksheet will help you define the business that suits you best.
- Your Sunbelt representative will conduct an actual search of thousands of businesses on your behalf, and based on the information you have given us, develop a short list of prospective businesses that match your needs. Even if the business is not currently for sale, business owners often warm to the idea of selling when presented with a qualified buyer, genuinely interested in buying a company like theirs.
- Together you and your Sunbelt representative review a short list of prospective businesses and determine the perfect acquisition for you.
- Once you have identified a prospective acquisition target, your Sunbelt representative will contact the business in question and initiate the investigation, disclosure and due diligence process.
- Make an offer and close your deal!
Peace of Mind - Security that you purchased a business you will feel passionate about at a price and terms you can feel comfortable with.
Maximize Your Time - Save time and effort by avoiding businesses that don't suit your needs.
Leverage Our Experience – Because of our reputation and the fact that we help thousands of business owners sell their businesses each year, Sunbelt can open doors to businesses that might not otherwise consider selling.